Friday, February 19, 2010

Senior Poster


Been slowly working on the senior poster that I need to make for my daughter. Got the pictures printed and picked up over a week ago. Made my weekly trip to Michael's and Hobby Lobby and got coordinating paper, sticky back felt, embellishments and even managed to pick up the Mickey font cartridge for my Cricut on clearance for $25.00. I get so caught up in the "want it to be perfect" mindset that I freeze up when it comes to committing paper-to-paper. I did finally print the captions that are going under each picture, I have the pictures "kinda" where I think they should go and the title letters are not only cut-out but pop dots are in place and the sides have been inked. So tonight...matte the pictures, trim the title blocks and attach everything to the poster board. It has to be ready for tomorrow night so this is it.
I did it! Finished the poster in plenty of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment