Friday, May 20, 2011

Working Away

My work at the university ended about a week ago and I have been so busy! I found part-time employment for the summer (yeah! money will still come in) and I have been crafting like crazy. I finished the party invites for #4's graduation.




I also completed a shutterfly book of our spring break trip to San Francisco - it should be in before her party.  Also did a 7 Gypsies artist tray for her dance pictures. When time permits, I'll do a full out book but with the party just a few weeks away and me starting a new job, the tray will have to suffice.



I'll be hitting the scrapbook room every chance I get over the next week. I want to have her book as up-to-date as possible before her party. I'll update as I go. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment