Friday, April 8, 2011

Still playing catch up

Got home from work today with a tall order.  I want to make several cards this weekend.  I need a Thinking of You, Happy 2nd Birthday, Congratulations and a Get Well card. Before I get started, I photographed a few of the pages I recently completed.  They came out pretty well even though I am not happy with the Wave Rave for #4's freshmen homecoming.  They decorated the gym by throwing paint all over drop cloths (like a rave party) so I though I would mimic that on a page by using glitter glue.... :( not happy but I need to finish her book so I will continue to work on other pages and if there is enough time before her party to redo the page, I will.  Enjoy!
Washington DC, March 2010

Wave Rave - Freshmen Year Homecoming

Columbus Zoo 93-10

No comments:

Post a Comment