Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Catching up

Been a few weeks since I posted, can't believe that February is already gone. Where did the time go?  The first thing I want to post is a picture of the little felt hearts I made for each one of my girls valentine bags.  I like to get them a heart of some sort (last year was heart shaped paperweights) this year, I handmade these cute little felt pillows.


The second picture is actually a picture of the present I made for my grandmother for Christmas. I made her a box of assorted cards for her to send out. Unfortunately, my grandmother passed away last week and sadly, I got the gift back. I know she liked the cards, she was just not able to use them.


I also went to the local (an hour away) scrapbook store for their monthly make-and-take card event. This month was general greeting cards. I made a couple of birthday cards and thinking of you cards.


I've already used the "quilt" looking card as a birthday card for my aunt.  The stores next make-and-take will be spring/Easter cards. It will be right after I return from spring break so not sure if I will be able to make that so, I better get busy making my own cards at home.

Going to Houston for spring break in a few weeks. My husband will be there on business so #3 daughter and I will be joining him. Hoping to get a trip to the Alamo. We'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment