Friday, February 10, 2012

Not such a successful weekend

Well, I started out the weekend quite ambitious but did not complete all the tasks. I did make the 2 Hope Your Feeling Better cards. I am really loving the paper from Authentique and would love to find a shop that carried the whole line.  The two scrapbook stores I do go to, carry just a few of them. For these two cards, I used the Uncommon line. I did make a card from the Loyal line but haven't decided what sentiment to make as the card is slightly masculine.


And when it came to my grandmother, I made her more of a project rather than a card. She loves when I attach the McGill flowers to her cards so, I took out my McGill punches and an aluminum mailbox I bought from Target years ago and created this.


The card reads, Sending you lots of love on your birthday.

And, here are the 4 valentine cards that daughter #1 and I made at the make-and-take at Scrapbook Art a couple of weeks ago.


I absolutely have to make my valentines for my nephews and niece tonight, but am thinking a couple of cards from above would do just fine.  I also need to make a card for an Aunt that will be having a birthday before the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment