Thursday, June 21, 2012

Make and Take and a new little one

Daughter #1 and I attended a Make-and-Take this past weekend.  At this event, we had the opportunity to make two different birthday cards, one thinking of you card, two different 4th of July cards and a wedding/anniversary card.  I ended up making 2 wedding cards because I have a wedding to go to next week and wanted to keep one "just in case".


A young neighborhood couple had a baby a few weeks ago. Finally saw them a couple of days ago and found out that they had a boy! They named him Eli and are having the usual ups and downs new borns can bring to a household.  Daughter #2 and I went shopping and got him 3 cute little outfits and socks to match.  When I got home, I made a card for them.  This is the first baby card I have made.


My (first job) summer time employment is winding down soon and I really want to get out to the scrapbook room.  I would love to get my Christmas cards done this summer so I can finally send them out. I've had the idea now for 3 years.....

I also need to use the month of July to learn a new publishing package from Adobe. I'm working for a new office in August and I have to know how to use a package by Adobe call InDesign. Sure hope it goes well or the first two weeks of August are going to be a bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment