Spent Friday night in the scrapbook room and finally, put together the rosette pumpkin I made last fall. Got the instructions from Archiver's and used the Martha Stewart scoring board.
I also started a wreath for my front door with orange tulle. I haven't finished it yet, need to run to Joanne's and get some brown tulle for the top then, I'll take a picture of it to post.
We were really busy on Saturday doing some end of the summer chores and then we attended a birthday party for my niece's one-year old, Dominic. I quickly threw a card together using my 3 Birds Cricut cartridge.
Sorry about the fuzziness of both pictures, I used my iPhone and I have trouble keeping the camera still.