Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Post Weekend

Well, I did spend some time out in the scrapbook room like I planned on, and yes I did clean like daughter #1 wanted me to (well kinda, I cleaned and straightened a couple of shelves) but none the less, it was cleaner than before, for about an hour! Then I decided to finish my tulle wreath, which is pictured below. I don't think it turned out too bad. From the street though, the brown doesn't show up as well because of my brown door. Too bad! I'm not changing the color of the door.



I also gathered all the cards I have been making and organized them in a box. I have a lot! I think maybe I should back off of making general cards and maybe focus on Thanksgiving and Christmas cards. I'm pretty covered in all other matters.

Daughter #1 and I did go the the Make-and-Take at Scrapbook Art this past Sunday. They have a variety to choose from so, I made a birthday card, a Halloween card, a Thanksgiving card, a Christmas card, and a card that I will probably use for Independence Day (although Daughter #1 thought it would make a cute baby card for a boy).



No comments:

Post a Comment