Monday, November 26, 2012

Crafting the month away

I've managed to keep myself busy for the past month doing crafting, decorating, cooking etc. I have a lot of pictures to post so I'll jump right in.

The first two pictures are from my home. I decorated the entryway to our home and the mantle from our family room for the fall.



Also had Thanksgiving cards to finish up and mail.


Daughter #1 and I went to a Make-and-Take a few weeks ago and here are the Christmas cards  I made.


Then during Thanksgiving Break, daughter #3 and I made chocolate covered cherries. Here she is getting ready to roll a cherry.


And finally, we started decorating for Christmas this past week.  We purchased the tree last week, but haven't brought it in the house yet (it's about 11' tall).  We always put it in the same spot in our family room where a bookcase sits, so this year, I went and replaced all the "family" pictures that are usually there with "family Christmas" pictures. I also saw a frame at Hobby Lobby that was entitled Santa and me (and you were to place pictures of your children with Santa) but, the frame was tacky so I purchased a frame from Garden Ridge and put a picture of each of my children sitting on Santa's lap when they were a baby. I also pinned a craft on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago that I thought would look good in our family room so I recreated it myself and hung it yesterday.


There is still alot of decorating and baking to do, we'll be busy for the next week or so.



No comments:

Post a Comment