Tuesday, September 30, 2014

This past weekend

Okay, see I'm really trying to keep current with this now.  Also, something wacky happened when I posted my last blog post, I must have had one in drafts and when I published the new blog it posted them both so it looks crazy with the Thanksgiving one posting before the most current one.

Here are two of the three cards I made this weekend. I have a friend who asked me to make her a wedding card, I liked both designs so let her choose.  She chose both! :)




The third card I made was for a faculty member. He told me on Friday that he and his wife are expecting their first child next spring, so I made this card for them.


I also bought gender neutral fabric on Saturday and plan on making some burp cloths to donate to an auction that we have at work to raise money for a secret santa project.

I am going to make some girly burp cloths this week to give to a friend next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment