Monday, November 10, 2014

Slow time right now

Haven't been out in the scrapbook room in a while.  I need to soon however, I need to make a tag for a raffle donation and a couple of cards.

I made several gender neutral burp cloths for an auction at work.  I ended up liking the fabric more than I thought I would.



Isn't that rabbit fabric the cutest?

I recently purchased a Dritz Heavy Duty Snap Fastener kit so that I could put snaps on items. I branched out and made a couple of bibs.  I didn't get a picture of the one but here is the second bib I made for a co-worker's little girl.


Need to start thinking about the holidays.  Right now I don't have any plans for making gifts, but that always changes when I start seeing things on the internet and in magazines about home made gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment