Monday, November 17, 2014

Trying to keep current

Daughter #1 and I went to Joanne's on Friday night and I bought more Christmas flannel to make bibs.  I did not however, do any sewing this weekend.  I'll try and get out there soon so I can send the bibs out before Christmas. Also want to get started on my Christmas cards (yeah like I'm going to get those out on time).

I was a little disappointed by Archivers this weekend.  Received a $5 off on a $5 purchase so I went on-line and purchased a 6x6 paper pad from Doodlebug Designs and two matching embellishment packs to start my Christmas cards with.  Well, received an email from them (after I received confirmation) that the paper pad and one of the embellishments was sold out. "But don't worry" their email said, the rest of my order is on its way.  Great, I have a package of embellishments coming and no matching paper to create the cards with.  Thanks Archivers.  Why when I purchased the items did it not tell me they were already sold out? Other things that I wanted to purchase that were sold out, told me that when I tried to place them in my shopping cart.  I miss the brick and mortar Archivers, I don't think I'm going to give on-line another chance, too disappointing.

I did manage to make three sympathy cards on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment