Thursday, January 31, 2013

Post for the month

I didn't want the month to end without a post. I really thought I had been creating this month, but when I looked back at my pictures, I only had one. I've sent several cards out this month including a get well card, an anniversary card, a Congratulation s on Retiring card, a sympathy card and my New Year's cards. I did manage to get a picture of the latter but, only after I had to open the one to my sister and reseal it! And wouldn't you know, she told me over the weekend, "yeah strangest thing, your card had been opened and resealed!" I fessed up and told her I needed a picture of the card so I did it.  Here is the picture, on the inside I stamped Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much!




I also have been to Joanne's this month. On my roster of things to do before Valentines day is Tooth Fairy pillows for the little rug rats that daughter #1 watches. The middle one has a loose tooth and I want to get them made before his falls out.

I also have something in the making for Valentines day, but will have to wait until after Valentines to talk about it. And, have you seen the new line from Authentique!!! I can't wait until the Remembrance collection hits the stores.

I also enrolled in Kerri Bradford's The History Project. I'm really excited to get started on it, but it has been so difficult. I'm actually looking for a journal that I think will work well for me for this class. I just need to find the time for it all.

Work has been crazy busy…we're in the middle of hiring a new professor and have a big time speaker coming in next week. And, I can't believe I did this, we registered Riley Grace (2 1/2 year old puppy) in doggy day care so she can get exercise during the day, so there is the taking and picking her up. I thought I was over all that when the last child got her license (#4 turns 20 Saturday,  Good Lord, where did the time go?).

And to top it all off, my husband had a kidney stone attack on Saturday and Good Lord(!!), the world came to a stop! He had it surgically removed on Tuesday, and boy was I happy to get back to work on Wednesday!! Needless to say, when the florist came into my office this morning, I told her I earned those babies! I did remember to keep a few things from the hospital and even took a before and after surgery picture so I can scrapbook it.  But no, I did not  keep, nor want, the stone itself - yuck!!



I'm hoping to post lots for February - specifically, valentine gifts and the Tooth Fairy pillows. Wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment